New research being conducted in the field of nutritional and environmental medicine is confirming that many common health conditions have underlying causes that in the past have been overlooked, such as nutritional deficiencies, gastrointestinal dysfunction and environmental toxin exposure.
The most amazing outcomes can be achieved when these causes are addressed through a combination of lifestyle adjustment, functional testing, nutritional therapies and practical support.
Nutritional Medicine is first and foremost getting back to the fundamentals of healthy living through a condition specific, individualised treatment protocol and healthy eating plan. Where supplementation is required individual intervention is professionally assessed to avoid contraindications and allow safe use alongside mainstream medical treatments.
NUTRITIONAL MEDICINE CAN SUPPORT:
- Low Energy/Fatigue
- Digestive concerns-discomfort/frequency/IBS
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Children’s health- Behavioural/learning/developmental difficulties
- Womens health-Hormonal Imbalances/PMS/PCOS/Menopause
- Natural Fertility/Pre-conception/Pregnancy
- Insomnia/Sleep difficulties
- Diabetes/High Blood Pressure/Cholesterol/Metabolic syndrome management
- Acne/Eczema/Skin issues
- Weight loss/management
- Muscle building/Athletic endurance
I look forward to discussing with you how nutritional medicine could benefit the health of you and your family.
Please contact me for more information.